How to Add a Loved One:
“Loved Ones” refer to those who will be managed through the app such as children, family members or individuals with memory loss, family members or individuals with disabilities, etc.
- Launch the SafetySnapp app on your mobile device
- Login to the app
- Navigate to the menu bar by tapping the nine box icon in the top left corner
- Choose the “Settings” bar
- Choose the purple button labeled “Loved One’s Details”
- Choose the plus symbol in the top right corner
- Add your loved one’s details such as name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- In the text box at the bottom, add your loved one’s medical conditions and/or behavioral conditions, medications they take, allergies they have, etc.
- At the bottom you can also set an alarm specific to that loved one. The alarm might be to remind you to watch your loved one get on the bus, walk home from school, etc.