How to Set a Daily Alarm:
Daily Alarms are used to remind the user to take a daily picture of their loved one and update any important information about their loved one.
- Launch the SafetySnapp app on your mobile device
- Login to the app
- Navigate to the menu bar by tapping the nine box icon in the upper left corner
- Choose the “Settings” bar
- Tap the blue button labeled “Set Alarm”
- Type a description for your alarm like “Take Daily Picture”
- Choose a time for your daily alarm
- To save the alarm, press the save icon in the top right corner
- Close the SafetySnapp app and navigate to your mobile device’s settings
- Within the settings, navigate to the notification center
- Under SafetySnapp choose your desired alert style.
- To never miss a daily picture, choose the “Alerts” alert style