How to Take a Daily Picture:
Daily Pictures are stored along with updated information in SafetySnapp and can be sent to Primary Contacts and Emergency Contacts if there is ever an emergency situation. Daily Photos are date stamped and geo stamped with the time and location the photo was taken. Daily Photos should document your loved one’s clothing, hairstyle, etc. Daily pictures should also include recent updates about your loved one such as recent cuts or scraps, blemishes, changes in mood, changes in behavior, etc.
- Launch the SafetySnapp app on your mobile device
- Login to the app
- On the home screen, choose the middle green button labeled “Take a Photo”
- Take a photo of your loved one
- Select the loved one in the picture by choosing their name from the “Select My Loved One” box
- In the text box under the picture, list any recent updates about your loved one such as recent cuts or scraps, blemishes, changes in mood, changes in behavior, etc.
- To save the daily picture, press the “Save Now” button on the bottom of the screen.